From 1st January 2018
- One cat in large chalet – £17
- Two cats sharing (from same household) – £28
- Three cats sharing (from the same household) – £33
Double size chalets available for cats who would like extra space or for a family of cats to share. Please enquire for pricing details.
- We also offer a collection and delivery service if required at £1.00 per mile.
The chalet is booked out to your cat for the whole day, so day of arrival, day of departure and all days booked are charged for. There is a minimum charge of four days for any booking.
A non-refundable deposit of £20 per booking is payable before your booking is confirmed.
Charges are inclusive of:
- Large chalets – our chalets are extra large uPVC chalets, hygienic and comfortable with radiators and in cold weather heat pads are provided
- All food – we don’t just supply a standard cat food, we supply whatever your cat eats at home
- Bedding and toys – we provide bedding and toys, but you are welcome to bring a favourite blanket or toy
- Grooming and interactive playtime – if you cat enjoys being groomed it is included
- Special diets catered for – we ask before you bring your cat what special diet is required
- Medicines administered – these must be provided in their veterinary packaging and full instructions for administration given
- Diabetic cats catered for – Carole is veterinary trained in the administration of insulin injections
- One text or email from your cat while it is on holiday with us
The balance of the boarding fee is payable on arrival with your cat(s). Cancellations less than 14 days before the date of arrival will incur the full fee.
Ways to pay
We take payment via BACS (our bank details are on our invoices) or you can pay on invoice via our “pay now” button. An invoice for full payment will be sent to you prior to your arrival with your cat(s). Due to our Coronavirus Policy, we no longer take credit or debit card payment or cash on arrival at the cattery.
For all cats, including those entering a cattery, it is essential that they have received vaccines for the “core” infectious agents. If you are in any doubt about your cat’s vaccinations, please check with your veterinary surgeon.
- – Feline Panleucopenia Virus (FPV)
- – Feline Herpes Virus (FHV)
- – Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
Your cat(s) will need their up to date vaccination certificates with them at time of entry to the cattery and these will be kept with the cat(s) during their stay. A scan of the vaccination card, sent to us prior to your cat(s) stay via email is acceptable.
All cats must have current vaccination certificates with them on arrival; they will not be accepted without this. It is our expectation that you will only bring fit and healthy cats to stay with us. If however, your cat becomes ill during their stay, our insurance cover will apply except if the illness is due to an existing condition (other terms and conditions may apply).
Cattery License Information
Licence Holder: Mrs Carole A Ruse
Licence Number: 18/01525/LWA