From 1st January 2018
- One cat in large chalet – £18
- Two cats sharing (from same household) – £28
- Three cats sharing (from the same household) – £33
The chalet is booked out to your cat for the whole day, so day of arrival, day of departure and all days booked are charged for. There is a minimum charge of four days for any booking.
Double size chalets available for cats who would like extra space or for a family of cats to share. Please enquire for pricing details.
We do not charge a deposit, but the boarding fee balance is payable prior to arrival with your cat(s).
7 days notice of cancellation is required, or fees may be chargeable unless a replacement booking comes in at short notice. There will be no reduction in fees for later arrivals or earlier collections.
Charges are inclusive of:
- Large chalets – our chalets are extra large uPVC chalets, hygienic and comfortable with radiators and in cold weather heat pads are provided
- Bedding and toys – we provide bedding and toys
- Grooming and interactive playtime – if you cat enjoys being groomed it is included
- Medicines administered – these must be provided in their veterinary packaging and full instructions for administration given
- Diabetic cats catered for – Carole is veterinary trained in the administration of insulin injections
- One text or email from your cat while it is on holiday with us
The balance of the boarding fee is payable on arrival with your cat(s). Cancellations less than 7 days before the date of arrival will incur the full fee.
Ways to pay
You can pay on invoice via our “pay now” button. An invoice for full payment will be sent to you prior to your arrival with your cat(s). Due to our Coronavirus Policy, we no longer take credit or debit card payment or cash on arrival at the cattery.
For all cats, including those entering a cattery, it is essential that they have received vaccines for the “core” infectious agents. If you are in any doubt about your cat’s vaccinations, please check with your veterinary surgeon.
- – Feline Panleucopenia Virus (FPV)
- – Feline Herpes Virus (FHV)
- – Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
Your cat(s) will need their up to date vaccination certificates with them at time of entry to the cattery and these will be kept with the cat(s) during their stay. A scan of the vaccination card, sent to us prior to your cat(s) stay via email is acceptable.
It is our expectation that you will only bring fit and healthy cats to stay with us. If however, your cat becomes ill during their stay, our insurance cover will apply except if the illness is due to an existing condition (other terms and conditions may apply).
Cattery License Information
Licence Holder: Mrs Carole A Ruse
Licence Number: 18/01525/LWA