Day of arrival, day of departure and all days booked are charged for.
Prices per booked day are as follows;
- One cat £17
- Two cats sharing (from same household) £28
- Kitten rate (up to 1 year) £14
Charges are inclusive of:
- Large chalet
- All food, bedding and toys
- Grooming and interactive playtime
- Special diets catered for
- Medicines administered
- A text or email from your cat
- Collection and delivery service available
A £20 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit will secure your booking. The balance of the boarding fee is payable on arrival with your cat(s). Cancellations less than 14 days before the date of arrival will incur the full fee.
Ways to pay
We take payment via online banking on invoice, or cash on arrival with your cat. We also accept credit cards.
For all cats, including those entering a cattery, it is essential that they have received vaccines for the "core" infectious agents.
- - Feline Panleucopenia Virus (FPV)
- - Feline Herpes Virus (FHV)
- - Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
Your cat(s) will need their up to date vaccination certificates with them at time of entry to the cattery and these will be kept with the cat(s) during their stay.
If you are in any doubt about your cat's vaccinations, please check with your veterinary surgeon.
All cats must have current vaccination certificates with them on arrival; they will not be accepted without this. It is our expectation that you will only bring fit and healthy cats to stay with us. If however, your cat becomes ill during their stay, our insurance cover will apply except if the illness is due to an existing condition (other terms and conditions may apply).